Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A content life, is better than the good life



I was able to spend about a week in this gorgeous desert. Not dessert, trust me, I looked it up. And google never lies ;) The warm breeze, tall cacti, and amazing red rock, all tied up into a bundle of 'ahhh'  It was a peaceful little vaca to get my mind off things.
 
 ⇟ I like the word "content". My parents used that word a lot as I was growing up, so I wanted to see the dictionary definition of it, to which I found ≫"in a state of peaceful happiness"≪ I love that! I am definitely content with my life. Nothing's completely wrong, in fact a lot of new is happening. But I think it's a good kind of new, I'll have to wait to see... I'm pretty sure I'm content:) ⇟
 
Right now, the temperature is getting up high. The windows are cracked and I can feel the hot air seeping through... It's actually warmer outside than it is in here! I'm not complaining though!